Harknes Index du Forum

Harknes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

my pen and paper role playing game comments welcom

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Harknes Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> ROLE-PLAY
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton

Masculin
Classe: Guerrier corps à corps
Level: 3

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 11:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: my pen and paper role playing game comments welcom Répondre en citant

Hello,

dipseydoodle I looked at your character sheets, very nice, unfoutunately they do not provide all that much info on how the game works. Just with regards to the sheet, I'd like to know, where it says something like Brawling Parry: would you fill in a number there, or would you fill in something else like "Unknown, Absent, Weak, Poor, Average, Fair, Good, Excelent"? If so, how would this work in relation to the game, if you use the number system, is this a value which you have to try to roll lower than on however many dice, or is it a value you add to your dice rolls or something else, and how do you determine these values? As in if I had a Lifting strength of 10, would I be able to go bowling? Oh, and Other? (please specify).

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27340&start=15
Product Animation Service

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 11:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Harknes Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> ROLE-PLAY Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange