Harknes Index du Forum

Harknes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Scrivener & Role Playing Games

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Harknes Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> ROLE-PLAY
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ClintBarton

Masculin
Classe: Guerrier corps à corps
Level: 3

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 12:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Scrivener & Role Playing Games Répondre en citant

Hello,

I've taken to using Scrivener when I run the occasional role playing game.  I'm currently running a multi-session game that requires a fair amount of improv based off of a lot of content I've handed the players previous to the game. I don't know what they are going to gravitate to or not, so it's been very useful to break down every element I suspect is useful into it's own separate document, then organized by sub-documents and then folders for entire sessions. The style of game I run tends to be more of a "sandbox" and rather non-linear, so again being able to jump around folders/docs and the split screen have be super helpful. As is the corkboard for getting a bigger picture of what has happened so far and where things could go. The reference section has been great for dropping in maps, random inspiration from Wikipedia or anything else visual I think could benefit the game. And I haven't even begun to test out what kind of audio I could bring into the game. If I get a little proactive I was considering assigning different player characters their own metadata tag whenever I feel like I need an improv element that would appeal particularly to their backstory. I suspect writing role playing scenarios will be equally enjoyable with Scrivener, due to the non-linear flexibility of the system. So far so good...now only to figure out how I'll reproduce this on the Ipad!

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.literatureandlatte.com/web/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13013
Product Animation Agency

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Juin - 12:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Harknes Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> ROLE-PLAY Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange