Harknes Index du Forum

Harknes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Why West Ham fans should be very happy Marouane Fellaini is

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Harknes Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> BIENVENUE CHEZ LES HARKNESS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin
Classe: Guerrier mental
Level: 123

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 08:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why West Ham fans should be very happy Marouane Fellaini is Répondre en citant

Why West Ham fans should be very happy Marouane Fellaini is poised to pen new Man United deal

sbobet24 West Ham United supporters have a lot to thank Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini for, according to reports.The Belgium international is understood to be ready to perform a stunning u-turn by signing a new contract at Old Trafford - just days before his current deal expires - and has already stated he will announce a decision on his future this Sunday.Should the 30-year-old - as expected - commit his future to the Red Devils then Manuel Pellegrini and Hammers fans can breathe a huge sigh of relief.

sbobet24 Earlier in the summer, Marko Arnautovic had been the subject of interest from United and a reunion with Jose Mourinho, whom he played under a decade ago at Inter Milan.Having initially struggled to make an impact under Slaven Bilic, the Austrian forward developed into a key player for the east London outfit last season, scoring 11 goals in his last 20 Premier League appearances for the Hammers to help them retain their Premier League status.As a result, his form led to reported interest from Old Trafford and he did little to dismiss those rumours.

sbobet24 "I am happy with my job. Whatever happens will happen. I've never heard anything, that's why I cannot say anything about it," he told Sky Austria."The only thing that bothers me is that I am in good health and that I am able to play football.I have a contract at West Ham, that's all we have to talk about."However, latest reports claim that Fellaini renewing his deal means Mourinho is no longer looking to sign a player to replace the Belgian's aerial prowess.Now Pellegrini can look forward to meeting the Austrian international when the West Ham squad report for pre-season training next month.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 08:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Féminin
Classe: Guerrier mental
Level: 123

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 05:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: France are worthy World Cup winners after seeing off Croatia Répondre en citant

France are worthy World Cup winners after seeing off Croatia

พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ France are world champions after an incident-packed 4-2 victory over Croatia. Didier Deschamps had been criticised for his conservative tactics, but his team were the most efficient in the tournament and that was all that mattered in the end.At half-time of this World Cup final, it was difficult to comprehend quite how France were ahead. Croatia had dominated the first period, with Luka Modric and Ivan Perisic picking up where they left off against England, and yet they were 2-1 down. With an own goal and a controversially-awarded penalty, France had scored more goals than they'd had shots on target.

It was a freakish scenario but in many ways it was typical of a France team who simply know how to win. Deschamps insisted on substance over style and he was vindicated in the most emphatic way possible. France were fortunate with the penalty but they made their luck count after that. In the end, they were winners and worthy world champions.Deschamps deserves credit for his bullishness. He is only the third person to win the World Cup both as a player and a manager and it owes a lot to his refusal to bend to public pressure. พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ The critics were out in force as France laboured through the group stage, only narrowly beating Australia and Peru and playing out a dour draw with Denmark, but Deschamps was unfazed.

France had the most lavishly gifted squad in the tournament but winning was all that mattered to him. Crucially, he convinced his players to think the same way. "I don't care how," said Antoine Griezmann after the semi-final win over Belgium. "I want a second star to be on this shirt, and if I have the star, I do not care about the game we have done."France's success was built on solid foundations. พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ They conceded three times against Argentina and twice more against Croatia, but for the most part they were dogged and difficult to break down. In total, there were four clean sheets on their route to the final. They were the only team to stop Uruguay from scoring and it was the same story against Belgium.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why West Ham fans should be very happy Marouane Fellaini is

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Harknes Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIC -> BIENVENUE CHEZ LES HARKNESS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange